Satya Nadella Announces Microsoft Dynamics 365 at WPC 2016
On July 11th Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella delivered the keynote address to thousands of Microsoft Partners who attended the Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto, Canada. Emphasizing the importance of partner relationships and gratitude for the feedback received, Satya announced the latest product developed with valuable partner input -- Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Designed to help change the nature of digital work within organizations of all sizes, Microsoft Dynamics 365 empowers business users with built-in insights and intelligence within the business applications they're working in - applications like field service, sales, finance, and operations. As a result, Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- Introduces a disruptive and customer centric business model to build what you want and buy just the capabilities you need, while ensuring all roles have access to all the data they need to be successful in their jobs
- Helps organizations move from monolithic application suites to purpose-built, SaaS applications with intelligence built-in
- Integrates Microsoft Office 365
Partners can easily integrate Dynamics 365 with the consistent app platform and common data framework provided Dynamics solutions today, or take advantage of the rich analytics, IoT, BI or productivity solutions independently to build third party offerings that work with other business apps. These third party offerings can now be showcased in the recently announced AppSource. Microsoft's AppSource allows customers to find the right application for their business, igniting the Microsoft sales community as part of the sales cycle.
Whether the goal is to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations or transform products, Dynamics 365 helps organizations reinvent productivity and business processes so they can achieve more.
Watch Satya's WPC 2016 keynote address here.
All sessions held at WPC can be viewed or downloaded. For your convenience, here is a short list of popular sessions focused on Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- CE101 - Capture the growing opportunity of business applications through Microsoft Dynamics
- CE002 - Microsoft AppSource (Software as a Service (SaaS) business apps and marketplace strategy)
- CE171 - Learn about the Microsoft Dynamics licensing supporting the next wave of products and services